Dwan Vilcins is a research academic at The University of Queensland, and has completed her PhD exploring environmental exposures and birth outcomes. Dwan has a background in public health and nutrition.
- The effect of environmental exposures on child’s growth and development, especially in the pre-natal period.
- Green space and its effect on health
- The effects of a changing climate on environmental risk factors and nutritional status
- PhD – Faculty of Medicine (under examination)
- Masters of Public Health
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)