Abstract submission guidelines
Abstract submission is open for the 17th International Conference of the Pacific Basin Consortium, hosted by the Public Health Foundation of India, Delhi, India.
Abstracts may cover topics such as, the early life origins of disease, the exposome throughout life, sustainable built environments and translating evidence into policy and interventions, as well as topics included in the conference program.
Abstracts must be 350 words or less, in English, submitted in MS Word 11 point Times font on A-4 paper with 2.54 cm margins, and include:
- the topic of the abstract
- poster or platform preference
- the title in capital letters
- the author names and affiliations
- name of presenting author in bold
- contact information of presenter.
Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with a 1 page biographical sketch and will be accepted from 1 May 2017. Closing date is 28 August 2017.