The 18th International Conference of the Pacific Basin Consortium for Environment and Health, ” Assessing and Mitigating Environmental Exposures in Early Life’, will be held 16 – 19 September 2019 in Kyoto, Japan.
- A draft program is now available. Please check this page regularly for updates.
- Venue, Kyoto Kyoiku Bunka Center (non English website, use google translate)
- Kyoto travel information
- Abstract submission is now open, closing May 10.
- Registration is online via http://www.pco-prime.com/18pbc/registration.html
- Local transport information
- Visa information is available from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html
- Information on accommodation, sponsors and childcare is coming soon.