The 18th International Conference of the Pacific Basin Consortium for Environment and Health, ” Assessing and Mitigating Environmental Exposures in Early Life’, will be held 16 – 19 September 2019 in Kyoto, Japan.
- Abstract submission is now CLOSED,
- Please Note: All presenters must register and complete payment in advance by 31 August 2019
- Accommodation choices. Participants are required to book their own accommodation.
- Further information available at http://www.pco-prime.com/18pbc/access.html
- Childcare options are available http://www.pco-prime.com/18pbc/childcare.html.
Poster Session (17 Sept)
Poster rooms are in Room 103 and Room 202, please check the program for your allocation
- In Room 103, you can stick your poster by adhesive tape on the poster board.
- In Room 202, you can use pins to post your poster on the board.
- Updated 10 September now available.
Registration Closing 31 August!
- Registration is online via http://www.pco-prime.com/18pbc/registration.html
- Which Airport should I go to?
- There is no international airport in Kyoto, the nearest is Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
- Chubu Centrair International Airport Nagoya is also convenient.
- Osaka Itami Airport is the closest but limited to domestic flights.
- If you enter into Japan at Tokyo Narita Airport or Tokyo Haneda Airport, you can fly to Osaka Itami Airport.
- How to get to Kyoto Station from the Airport
- Kansai Airport. You can use JR Express “Haruka” train from Kansai Airport to Kyoto with no transfer.
- Chubu Centrair Airport Nagoya. You can take a train from the airport to Nagoya Station, and take a Shinkansen bullet train to Kyoto. It will take about an hour.
- How to get from Kyoto Station to the conference venue “Kyoto Kyoiku Bunka Center”.
- From Kyoto Station to the conference venue or your hotel, taxi is the easiest.
- Jingu-Marutamachi station is the nearest subway station to the venue.
- Recommend Shinkansen bullet train from Tokyo to Kyoto
- Kyoto travel information
- Venue, Kyoto Kyoiku Bunka Center (non English website, use google translate)
- Wi-Fi is available to all participants without additional cost in the conference building except the Auditorium (Hall Room) and Entrance Hall.
- Visa information is available from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html