Dwan Vilcins is a research academic at The University of Queensland, and has completed her PhD exploring environmental exposures and birth outcomes. Dwan has a background in public health and nutrition.
- The effect of environmental exposures on child’s growth and development
- Air quality, environmentally persistent free radicals, oxidative stress and the relationship to children’s lung health
- The association of green space and children’s health outcomes
- Maternal exposure to phthalates and allergic disease in children.
- PhD – Faculty of Medicine
- Masters of Public Health
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)